Sunday, May 17, 2009

Piece of Me

The title is appropriate.


---

I was intending to write a deep post contemplating the nastier sides of human nature, but I can't seem to find the words. Perhaps I'm destined only to produce "breakfast literature" -- light stuff that most people skip. Oh well. ONWARD, KELLOGGS BLOGS.


---

Facebook quizzes tell me I'm "metal." Not fire/earth/wind whatever, but "metal." I lol'd, cause my first thought was "WHO CAN EXCEED MY WORK FUNCTION." Second thought was whether I'm a conductor or not. Ahaha, science jokes. Love, love.

My brother got a job selling knives. People are gonna take one look at him, look at the box of knives, and either call the police or run screaming. My brother looks like a murderer, and now he's selling the tools of the trade. God help us.

I realize I pretty much post everything in short, unconnected paragraphs.

Sometimes sentences.

..and fragments.

Anyway, today I talked to my aunt for a long time. She's coming from Wyoming to visit in July, whoo. My aunt is amazing--I'm pretty sure I inherited everything from her, rather than my parents. Sense of humor, hair and eyes, all that jazz. Maybe she is my real mother!! Remind me to have her pelvis x-rayed for proof of previous pregnancy.

I hope she does come visit. It would lighten up my summer considerably.

---

So. When people want to talk to you, and you don't feel like it.. in the end, who is being more selfish?

That is all.

3 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

I like breakfast reading... just sayin.

chelsea said...

I hate facebook quizzes.
I do like your blog though, it makes me happy.

NoirKoneko said...

Maybe you should take a break from whoever is trying to talk to you?

Fragments.