Friday, August 28, 2009

Here I Go

Here I go.

---

I feel so old lately. Used. Tired. The research group I wanted to join was full. Waiting till next semester. Talking to bagel kid about things we never talk about currently. Still not going anywhere. Priscilla wants me. Fragments are in.

Ow.

Friends of mine walked in on their roommate having sex. I've totally been there. It's so awkward, I love it. Awkward is so delicious. I savor it like a good wine. Except I don't drink.

You see, there was this one time....

Insert story here. Yes. Share your favorite awkward stories. I'm dying to hear the rest. Honestly. I can't think of any of mine (that I should post on the internet, anyway) right now, so go go go.

Love,
My Pet Rocks.

1 comment:

jumira-wings said...

I had this one time where I