Sunday, August 30, 2009

Right as Rain

Who wants to be right as rain? Whee Adele. You make me happy. Ish.


Labs start this week. I have no idea how they'll go. Hee. None of the information that the instructors said would be posted is, so yeehaw. Watch it show up at midnight the day before. Then they expect everyone to have it. My ass.

The cashier at this Mexican restaurant I went to with Vincey and Angel asked how old I was when I paid. I told him, and he said I looked more like I was 10.

...

Fml etc. He said he was joking, but that I seriously looked 16-17. Jesus. Fine. When I'm his age, I'll look 20. Snag me a rich one.

What do you do, dear readers, when life sucks ass? I shall write more later when I am so inspired.

2 comments:

jumira-wings said...

I'm sorry you look so young, Craigy. You'll probably be ID'ed until you're 35.

What do I do when life sucks? I blog about it.

chelsea said...

I honestly couldn't think of anything.
I don't think I have a uniform coping process.