Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do Somethin'

I see you lookin at me, like I'm some kind of freak, get up out of your seat WHY DON'T YA DO SOMETHIN'

Therapeutic. I don't care what anyone says.

I woke up of my own accord at 6:30 again, right before my alarm went off. Looked around my room, went the usual routine of "Why, god, why has this happened" and then remembered that I was planning to ask the president of SAACS whether or not his semen is supercritical. So I felt better.

I had this class where I had to wear my Meyers-Briggs four-letter description thingy on a nametag, and I got totally raped for it. I was one of the only Es, one of the only male Fs, etc. I can't help it I'm fabulous. Goddamn.

In all seriousness, maybe I'm too fabulous. As in, I'm in the wrong kind of major. These tests tell me I dislike theoretical learning, blahblah, get bored without people, blah... which is true to some extent. But I've not had any serious problems so far.. Being fabulous is just a plus. You get better grades. You heard it here first.

Nothing awkward has happened recently, unfortunately. And by the way, missy, I resent you implying I find comfort in the socially retarded. I've met some truly socially retarded people (you are not one) and I have to say they're rapidly approaching the status of lost cause as time approaches infinity.

I hope everyone likes my run-on paragraphs.

This very obnoxious girl basically outed a friend of mine and myself in the library computer area. Where it's quiet. And her voice is really loud. Then she had the gall to hug me and walk away. I see rubella in her future.

Shit, there are people getting in the coffee line already. Bastards, I've been here since 7. Brb asserting myself.

Got distracted by the cute guy behind me. Damn.

1 comment:

jumira-wings said...

Hahaha. Meyers-Briggs "F" for "fabulous." That was amazing.

And dang, everyone is noticing all the cute guys lately.