Friday, September 4, 2009

Ding

I can't think of anything interesting that's happened to post. I mean, plenty of things have. I've felt plenty of things. I think that's my biggest problem--I use feelings to make decisions, and that doesn't work in Chemistry. If I feel like this buret is being a bitch and that I should toss the thing out the window, then we'll have trouble.

Thinking is overrated sometimes.

I haven't even done the calculations for Quantitative yet. I'm afraid to do them, to be honest. If they aren't within 1% of what the value should be, I either fail or have to do it over. And I don't have time for that shat.

Physical Chemistry lab is so hnnnng. We have this electronic landfill where we all just shove our information, and some poor shmuck in our group is gonna be left with the job to organize it all into something that looks like a lab report.

I'm spending the weekend with Vincey and her parents. This way, I don't have to deal with certain things, like the game etc. It shall be very relaxing. And tempting not to study. study. study.

My hair is doing strange things lately. Till next time.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

I think smashing glassware would be rather therapeutic actually.

jumira-wings said...

What's happening to your hair? I want to see.