Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Four Oh

That's right. This is apparently my 40th post! Yay. Congrats to me. Confetti, glitter, etc.

I saw someone blogging on this site the other day. I almost stopped and shrieked "WHAT DO YOU BLOG ABOUT?!?" but that's probably not socially acceptable in the quiet section of the library.

I was peeking. I shall google the phrases I saw later and see if I get a match. Then, commence stalking.

He wasn't especially cute or interesting looking or anything, but I thought I was one of the only tards at my school using this tool.

Teehee.

---

I have a meeting after lab today with the head of this research group I wanna join. It's probably full or something already, but what they do is to interestingggggg, ahhhh, let me in for the love of God. I need as many valid distractions as possible.

Vincey's wearing the Peach shirt today. I love Peach. Peeeeeeach. Vinceyyyy AND Peeeeach. Sex.

---

Bagel kid is like five feet away from me. This is a horrible inside joke, cause he always orders bagels in this place and I die laughing because he's perpetuating my stereotype and then he just looks at me like I'm retarded. Inside jokes are meant to be shared.

---

This urinal thing in Java City spit at me the other day.

---

Till next time!

1 comment:

jumira-wings said...

Mmmm...bagel kid.

Anyway, I didn't know that anyone else blogged. I'd like to meet this guy.