Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lace and Leather

You know, I should apologize for turning this blog into a repository for my problems. But I feel like I've got to let it out somewhere. Maybe someone will read it and speak with divine wisdom. Hurr.

Or maybe someone will read it and wanna have my babies.

Anywho, I am still lost. I don't know what to hurt about. That's basically my problem. There's so much stuff that's happened, and I don't even know what to hurt about. I'm just gonna throw myself at my classes and hope to Britney and GaGa that they are enough to corrall my stray thoughts towards the horrible things.

My new biochemistry teacher was talking about Alzheimer's today. Hnnnng.

Bagel kid wanted me to sit next to him in the front. So I did. And now, I'll be thinking about pantsing him every day rather than biochemistry.

I like to preview the merchandise.

--

Stay tuned :D

1 comment:

chelsea said...

When I read about your problems I feel like a complete whiny ass.

Yet knowing this hasn't changed anything which makes me a shitty person surely.