Sunday, August 9, 2009

Project Freeway

In my last post I asked for advice, and I opened this new post without even knowing what I wanted to talk about. Do I talk about the specific problem I had in mind, or do I wax eloquent about all the tragedy occurring lately?

I don't know.

Lately it's hard, but I felt like I should squeeze a post out since it's 5 am and I can't sleep.

I have to say goodbye to my aunt in two days. She's going back to Wyoming before she loses her job... and we all know that she'll probably never see her mother alive again.

Life blows.


also I came across a sweaty thing and I didn't pet it. =]

1 comment:

chelsea said...

Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands.
Good news will work its way to all them plans.
....
Alright already we'll all float on.
Alright already we'll all float on.
Alright don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy.
We'll all float on...alright. Already we'll all float on.
Alright already we'll all float on, ok.
Don't worry we'll all float on.
Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on.

That's not much help and lacks words of advice, but it's been getting me through these last couple weeks so maybe it will help you find some positivity. If not, being a cynic certainly has its moments, but I would hate for someone to adopt my pessimistic outlook. Just remember the time you made everyone write about something happy, now that's not the advice of someone who thinks "life blows." Hope that wasn't too snarky, :)