Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stronger

Yes, I've returned to labeling my posts with Britney Spears song titles. This one is currently my anthem or something. I petitioned her to retitle the song to "Suck It," however.

Stronger than yesterday. Indeed. I don't regret posting what I have, though. It feels like the past couple of months have changed me completely, and I think that's important enough to write down somewhere, even if it's on a blog hardly anyone will see.

I'm not sure exactly how I've changed. Or maybe I haven't. Let's test it.

Penis.

Yes, that's still funny. Thank god.

-----

School starts in a couple of days. Bring it on. The perks of being stronger than yesterday include being able to start every morning with a nice bowl of "Snap Crackle Fuck You."

Yesterday, I came home from visiting my grandmother in a sort of happy mood. She had been herself--While I was giving her lunch, she looked me in the eyes, took off my glasses, and started cleaning them. That's her for you. She's in there... somewhere.

Hah, last week, even. We were sitting in her room, and the Tyra Banks show came on the TV they have in there... and she looked up and said "Turn that damn thing off, I hate Tyra Banks." And then she excused herself for cursing. She might not know who I am sometimes... but she's in there dammit.

---

Anyway, after I got home, I saw this Dairy Queen commercial that was promoting Children's Hospital. Good cause and everything, right? Yeah...until they showed all these kids being magically healed of their ailments. One girl's horrible burn on her face and neck vanishes, and one kid with braces on his legs just snaps out of them Forrest Gump style.

What kind of sick mess is that? What if one of those kids actually in the hospital sees this commercial and asks their parents why that can't happen to them? I can't even believe this is on tv. Someone hold me. I'm three inches from flipping out, which is coincidentally the size of an average Asian's penis. If you believe the rumors.

No, I'm not racist. But some things are too funny to shove under the PC rug.

---

And now, in keeping with tradition, I shall post something happy. I encourage everyone to do so... yet again!

My cats are sleeping on me more and more lately. It's so cute. I will probably bring them with me to school, where they can live under my bed.

When I go to sleep, I'm going to have dreams about Stephen King's it. Float on, indeed. When you're here, you'll float too. Sheesh, scary.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

Ok this right here is why I love your blog and think you should blog more often.

I think I just hacked up a lung from laughing so hard and also managed to get everyone in the lab to look at me.